Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kid4 goes to camp.... alone!


This week my sweet Kid3 has gone to camp. He will be joining my Dad at New Mexico Military Institute (NMMI) for the chance of a lifetime- leadership camp for Jr. high kids!

He will be doing a high and low ropes course, leadership courses, obstacle courses, swimming, bowling, movies and much more.
They will be visiting Carlsbad Caverns, the living desert, Lincoln NM and The Goddard Museum. He is so excited and we are really excited for him.

I have to be completely honest; I am staying across the street from him the whole time, with my parents. I just could not really send my little sweet Kid3 off to an overnight camp without being very close, like next door… or across the street.

He will be doing a lot of hanging with this guy-

My dad

This cute guy is my Dad. He’s a bigger version of my Kid3, cute, sweet and 100% heart of gold. When Kid3 was born I soon realized that he is so much like my own Dad and was thrilled at his laid back personality and perfectness…. I love that Kid3 I’m tellin’ you!

I hope you have the time of your life little baby boy, I love you so much and will miss you every single minute.

No comments: