Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
I promise you, I PROMISE YOU I should NOT be blogging right now.
- I can't even begin to tell the size of the rear-end we saw (i know you are thinking Im mean right now- trust me it is worth mentioning)
- the lady behind the desk has SUPER long hair (to her knees) and someone who was checking in at the front desk (and needed to be seen first because her "daughters throat hurt") said to the long haired lady (Ruthanne) "Can I give you my number incase you decide to cut your hair, I have a lot of cancer in my family". Thats weird.. it's a donation thing, not a pick your own hair BEFORE it's cut thing....
- Ruthanne, the lady behind the desk is possibly the NICEST person on earth
- the lady who asked for Ruthannes hair borrowed her clothes from a Dr. Suess novel- striped socks and all.
- The hair lady.... you know the hair beggar? She is also chatty and possibly drunk...
- Im just positive that I have entered a parallel universe. I wish I were kidding.
- The vending machine only takes dollars- I only have a 20. Ruthanne got us waters WITH a straw... I think I'm going to have to send Ruthanne and thank you card that says "thanks for being the most normal part of my day"... do they make those?
- why do people with tattoos wear very little clothes? (Im not referring to ALL tattooed people.. just the REALLY unfortunate looking ones seem to have this issue)
- Does the word waiting room mean it's THE room that you should WAIT in to you? I only ask because the hair covetor keeps wandering outside and then is surprised when she keeps missing the nurse.... LADY- it's a W-A-I-T-I-N-G room.... this is WHERE you wait.
- Im grouchy. I've only had 2 hours of sleep in 2 days and 2 night.... this whole 2 thing isn't really working for me.
- my eyes are either burning from the second hand smoke wafting in from the outside OR the fact that they have been opened for what feels like months with no rest.
- (oh no- the hair craver got eye contact with me- and NO bat girl, I DID NOT smile at her- she might scalp me)
- Im positive Im going to leave her with something horrible.... like lice or the mange, have I told you lately I don't do germs well?
- im seriously re-thinking this girdle about now.... why look thin for the ER?
- have you heard camel toe?- nuff said. (one more thing- it was a man)
- no one here seems to be wearing shoes OR covering their mouths- (GEE, maybe thats why strep is "going around" here)
- THANK GOODNESS for anti bac... I don't even care if it's creating a super germ- it's giving me a peace of mind tonight...
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Monday, September 6, 2010
…….Drum roll please…..
I introduce to you
Maximus – Dinosaur
We were choosing between
Rocket (my vote)
NMMI (Kid1’s vote)
Buddy (Kid2’s vote)
Whatever we all agreed on (Kid3’s vote)
Rose, Gus, Dinosaur, friendly (Kid4’s vote)
Max (Mr. B and Weezy’s vote)
Baxter (Bat Girls vote)
Mr. B. and Kid4 came to a compromise and decided on Maximus Dinosaur and we’re calling him Max.
He is lovely! He sleeps with Mr. B and me, he hangs out near us all day, he is learning to potty outside (and doing a great job) and he loves puppy toys. Is there anything better than the unconditional love of puppy? I think not!!
Welcome to our crazy travelling family Max, I hope you can keep up with us!