Saturday, June 20, 2009

Do you believe? (dedicated to Brandi)

I love Roswell. It’s fascinating, the aliens, the desert, the dairies and did I mention aliens?

We had lots of fun here in Roswell, we visited the little zoo, went to parks, took long walks with the dogs, Kid4 rode her scooter around the block many times, the boys rode their skateboards all over town and my darling kid3 was at camp and loving it all week long. We had a time that’s for sure.

Today we packed, cleaned and tried to put things back where they were when we got here. My mom is giving us a cute little white wicker bedroom set for Kid4. We rented a Uhaul and packed it today... so much to do. We fit in a little visit to the museum too.


Here are a few pictures of today’s adventures.








1 comment:

Brandi said...

Well, I've had my laugh for today. You guys are funny!!! Great pics! :-)