Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't you just love a Kelly's Korner linky party?



My bed and pictures of only Mr. B. and I


I recently added these vinyl words

This is my favorite saying!


I thought I would add myself to Kellys linky party really quick, all I am going to post is my bed because my room is just not quite done yet... still not sure where I should put everything, still a big TV in here not exactally where I would like it... so much to do, so little time... such is the life that I love!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, you're off to a great start. I love the bedding, the pictures, and the lettering! My bedroom is in no condition to join in the fun at Kelly's this week. We painted several months ago, but I'm still looking for bedding that I like!

Peggy said...

Your bedroom looks very relaxing...just what the doctor ordered. It's beautiful and I might have to steal your idea!