Saturday, June 6, 2009

Guess what I'm doing?

I'm sitting here WAITING for Bat Girl, Dusty and my darling niece... waiting

waiting...
waiting...
WAITING!!!

We're so excited to see them, it's been so long since I have put my arms around Dusty and hugged his neck. It feels like forever since I have seen my niece's gorgeous smile.

The waiting is killing us. We're just sitting here in a clean house dying for them to get here.

Isn't having friends and family visit the best? Is there anything better than sitting and waiting for the ones you love? There's not I tell, theres not!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

If the house were dirty, they'd be on time. It always works that way! You rush to get the house "company" clean and they're late!

Ashley said...

Brandi, you're so right! Why is that the way it ALWAYS happens?!