Sunday, May 31, 2009

gorgeous girlie faces

I'm struggling.
Remember how I did the brother and sister quotes on the wall going upstairs and downstairs? I am really struggling trying to decide which pictures to chose from. I know which ones I will use for the boys - I'll save it and surprise you.

So far the girls are up in the air, I have two each to choose from. Will you help me to decide?
Option A
(LOVE this one)


Option B

(Oh I love that smile!)

Option A

(my girls favorite)

Option B

(My favorite!)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Can't go wrong w/any of them, but my faves are both "A" pics. The pic on the swing is adorable! ;-)

Stephanie said...

I like option A for both of them. You have adorable girls : )

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wabisabigirl said...

Both As! (Although they're all cute:)