Monday, May 4, 2009

three's NOT a crowd when it comes to some things...


I have spent many years, trust me- MANY years, teaching my youngest to use only 3 squares of toilet paper- THREE SQUARES, three squares, ONLY THREE…. !

She is very diligent about this rule and I can often over hear her in the bathroom counting 1-2-3.

So today I realize (too late) that I am out of toilet paper in my bathroom so I called out to Kid4 to bring me some. I was thinking a roll would do it, she brought me….

YEP, you guessed it! Three squares, only three squares….

So I am reconsidering my rule… it wasn’t very much to be perfectly honest- don’t tell my children though- Ive been very strict about this!

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

That's funny:) I need to talk to Ben about our route to Orlando. On the way down we plan to leave Sunday late afternoon/evening and drive into the night for some peace and quiet (hopefully:) while little people sleep. Maybe on the way back we could meet up with you?? Would LOVE to! How close to Atlanta are you? I guess I should google map your address...

Peggy said...

I am cracking up laughing here. ROFLOL My husband is giving me strange looks. LOL Your kids are going to have great stories to tell their own children someday!