Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here are the rules-


Say one nice thing about the man in your life.
I have said before in previous posts how I adore Mr. B. But I am happy to reiterate.
Mr. B. You are too good to me. You are the hardest working man I have ever met, I sometimes sit here and ask myself how in the world I am lucky enough to have met a boy who grew into such a magnificent man? You are impressive daily and I am honored that you are mine.


Second- list at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
1. Having a happy marriage
2. Having faithful, loyal and happy kids
3. Having real and admirable friends
4. Being happy and feeling settled within myself.
5. Being happy with what I have.
6. Having my family be proud of who I am
7. Making sure that the people around me know how I feel about them.


Third- assign 5 other blogs this award.
This one is a little harder than I care to admit because I’m what I like to call a 'page linker'- which means I go to Christy’s blog and then head to Mary Catherine’s blog and then promptly head to the Cowan’s blog, and also McCall's blog. These girls don’t know I read their blogs but I do every single day! So to assign to 5 other people is a bit of a challenge. Here are the 5 personal blogs I read most.


1. Stephanie’s blog (my friend from high school)
2. K.K.s creation (she has the most inspiring things on her blog and she is such a pure hearted person)
3. Razor Family farms (Lacey is such a fun girl with a ton of great ideas!)
4. The Miller family (I have been begging her to update her blog, maybe this will motivate her)
5. Cuddles on the couch (I read her blog a couple of times a week to see the new baby and to read her homeschooling ideas, she has a really sweet heart)

If you were tagged congrats on your award- good luck with your speech and I can’t wait to see who YOU tag!

4 comments:

The Milams said...

Love the acceptance speech!

Ashley said...

Thanks M.C.- I wanted to get the speech right. You know you can find anything on Google- LOL

wabisabigirl said...

Thanks:) I'm so bad at public acceptance speeches you know;)

Anonymous said...

Love the speech! Sorry to have taken so long to respond to the tag!!!! I'm a rotten blogger.

Really.

Congrats on your win! I love your blog!

Lacy