Sunday, January 25, 2009

the lack of sleep is really getting to me...


Dear Sleep,

I thought I'd drop you a little note to check on you. I haven't seen you yet tonight and just wondered where you were? At first I thought that maybe because we met up this afternoon you misunderstood and thought we weren't meeting up again until tomorrow. Now I'm a little worried because it IS tomorrow and I still haven't seen you yet. Please don't ever feel like I am seeing too much of you, I love you! I don't mind if we meet up in the afternoons every now and then and see each other at night too. I really enjoy spending time with you.

Anyway, I hope we can get together soon because I really have a lot I need to do TODAY and I was hoping I would feel rested.

Hope to see you VERY soon!

sleepy me

No comments: