Sunday, January 4, 2009

more gross




I know it seems as though my blog has gone terribly gross all of a sudden and I can’t really deny it- I have had quite a few gross stories posted lately and here’s another-

Have you heard of the foot detox? It’s quite a strange thing that Bat girl and I have been interested in doing for at least a year now and we got our opportunity while she was here and we decided to do it. With weak stomachs and hairy legs we reluctantly put our feet into crystal clean water and were assured a detoxifying experience.

I’m not sure if it worked or not but the pictures speak for themselves! We were more and more grossed out as the time went by and the water got darker. Poor Kid4 sat with disgust and was holding her nose for a good share of the 30 minutes.

Did I feel like a new girl? Maybe a little… I was grouchy and thirsty… does that count?

2 comments:

Life In Oh-me-haw said...

That IS gross but I have really wanted to do that OR get those sticker things you put on the bottom of your feet that detox but I wasn't sure iit was a hoax or not. SO you don't feel detoxed????

Ashley said...

well I can't say that I FEEL detoxed- but I'm pretty sure that it would take more than once. Im not saying it wouldnt work but there is a lot of skeptisism surrounding this form of detoxing.

It was relaxing if you don't mind sitting around in sludge... LOL