Tuesday, January 13, 2009

mantle?





do you like this idea? I found it on cookie magazine and loved it. I love the way Stepahnie Nielson decorates- she is very talented. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her new house in Utah as she recovers and builds a new life- and Im sure she will do so with dignity and grace.

I love the idea of silhouettes on the mantle- silhouettes are a perfectly wonderful way to decorate. I made them this year for our family members for Christmas. They came out so delightful- everyone loved them! I typically forget to make myself one when I make everyone else something so I only have one of Kid3, his was an experiment and I loved it!

Here is a picture of his silhouette- I made my families smaller like ornaments to hang on their trees, one of each kid.

Im still in moving madness mode I;m sure things will get back to normal eventually right?

RIGHT????

1 comment:

wabisabigirl said...

Mantle decor has always been a mystery to me...I can't quite get it right...looking forward to seeing pics of your new house as you decorate!