Friday, January 16, 2009

moving day


TODAY IS MOVING DAY!

Dear New House,
I'm going to come right out and say it- I love you! I love your beautiful brick walls and black shutters. I love how triangular and tall you are. I love that you are so welcoming and how you made us feel at home as soon as we laid eyes on you. I love your many rooms and the color of your walls, have I told you lately that your beautiful? You are!

Please accept my apologies in advance for bumping you so hard as we move our stuff inside you. Please forgive me for making holes in you as we hang our memories. Please trust me when I tell you that even though you will be a complete disaster for possibly a couple of weeks that I will make you beautiful, my children will make you laugh and you will enjoy our laughter and our tears.

P.S.
Sincerely,
The Nut family

Don't worry- I will sweep your porches!

1 comment:

Kari Lynette said...

WHOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!! I can't think of a family that deserves that home more than yours!! One doesn't exist (sp?? sorry i might need a spelling bee myself....LOL)