Saturday, January 17, 2009

update on Harper and moving, moving, moving

Thanks to everyones prayers Harper Stamps is doing remarkably well. If you want a wonderfully written update please visit Kelly's page.

The move is going as well as a move can go- a few things broken- mostly presswood so far and I haven't opened many boxes yet. I'm sick as a dog- SERIOUSLY sick. Ask anyone, when I have too much going on I always get really sick. Last year when we moved to Georgia I had pneumonia and the flu- thought I was gonna die!

We love the house and are trying to find all the little nooks and crannies to stuff our memories into and admire them as we live.

Please continue to pray for Harper Stamps and maybe even all our little boys and girls, everyone could use a little prayer mention now and again!

No comments: