Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THAT girl!


Kid4 is very sad because we can't keep our dogs- I don't even want to talk about it- we're heartbroken.

She is sad and we are trying to be very sensitive towards her and all the kids, but she is the one who understands less. This morning I told her that we could get something else, like maybe a hamster or something and she said that she would love a fish. I think to myself- this is a great idea! So this is how the conversation went-

Kid4- "How about a fish?"
Me- "WOW, what a wonderful idea" (im thinking gold fish. easy. done)
Kid4- with a big fish house"
Me- "yes a nice little cute fish tank would be nice" (im thinking clear. bowl. done.)
Kid4- "maybe purple?"
me "uhhhh... well okay, maybe purple, what KIND of fish would you think you might want?" (I'm thinking kids only know about regular gold fish right?)
Kid4- (she thinks a minute) "A BLACK SWORDFISH".... "or maybe purple"
me- errrrr.... uhhhh..... (Im speechless) "maybe?"

The end

Oh' THAT girl she never stops making me laugh!

1 comment:

wabisabigirl said...

Your easy just got hard:) She's cute!