Friday, August 6, 2010

a serious MESS

Does your car ever look like this when your traveling?
There is no rhyme or reason for the things in this pile...

I mean.... WOW, my car is a serious mess! Between the drinks, the toys, the paper, the markers, the blankets.... I can't even tell you how gross it is!
I was driving in town today and I saw my kids walking downtown (they were walking to the alien museum) so I pulled over to offer them a ride but guess what....? They couldn't even fit in the car without shoveling junk out of the way....
Do you think if I leave it unlocked someone would kindly come clean it out for me? I don't even care if they take it ALL, I just want to have room to move...

How about we say a little prayer that Mr. B. who is normally a clean freak will realize soon that this truck is beyond nasty and clean it before we head home.

No comments: