Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm just saying, I don't like spiders... thats all!

VERY SMALL SPIDER ON MY COMPUTER THAT DROPPED FROM NO WHERE!
fear |fi(ə)r|
noun
an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat
spider |ˈspīdər|
noun
an eight-legged predatory arachnid with an unsegmented bodyconsisting of a fused head and thorax and a rounded abdomen. Spiders have fangs that inject poison into their prey, and most kinds spin webs in which to capture insects. Order Araneae, classArachnida.
phobia |ˈfōbēə|
nounan extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something

I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE BIG OR SMALL, I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE LONG OR TALL, I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS AT ALL!I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE AT THE MALL.I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE ON A BALL,I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS AT ALL! I DONT NOT LIKE THE ONES NAMES PAUL,I DO NOT LIKE THEM ON A DOLLI DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS AT ALL!
THE END

No comments: