Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy birthday first baby

My Dearest Kid1,

What can I even say after all these years, I never thought it was possible for you to turn 18 years old. The very first second I saw you in all your blue glory I was smitten by your little tiny-ness and I never pictured you being a very grown up man and this day and mostly even yesterday you are.

I know this growing up can be so hard and I know it’s mostly not a lot of fun but I promise you if you work hard it will all be worth it.

I’ve watched you more lately than usual and I wish there was a magic wand that I could use to take all these stresses from you that come with getting older. Please trust me when I tell you that life is really simple even though I know it doesn’t feel like it is right now.

My little boy, you’ll always be my first baby, the one who made me a mother and one of the most important people in my life, I adore you, I always have. Keep your chin up darling boy and remember I love you no matter how big you get!

Happy Birthday

Love,

Your mom

No comments: