Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ALL DAY.... (written Saturday the 21'st, a very loud day)


Kid4 talked all day.

A L L D A Y .

Literally.

I’m not exaggerating.

I remember when we were so excited for her to talk.

I remember when we were thrilled at her first word.

I remember when we were mesmerized by her every sound.

I love her little voice, I PROMISE, I do.

BUT…

Today she talked all day.

A L L D A Y!

My ears hurt.

My brain hurts from listening.

I tried not to tell her to stop talking

BUT….

A couple of times I found myself almost shouting

BE QUIET…. PLEEEEASE BE QUIET!

I couldn’t even list all the things she told me today

AND....

Incase you didn’t already know

The sun is just a big ball of fire

and

Aliens probably live on the moon

and

she wants to pet dolphins

and

she wants to see Big Time Rush in concert "SOOO BAAAAD"

and

she really wants a puppy names Rose

and

she really wants pink to be in the rainbow

and

she thinks it will be cold enough for her to wear her new coat monday

and

"EVERYONE" at school has light up shoes

and

she would like a monkey

and

she wishes she still had a TV in her room

and

she LOVES purple

and

she wishes she had a sister her age

and

she wants to have a fushigi ball "right now, so order it pah-lease"

and

she is having a party at school on Monday

and

she really wants to go to Hollywood

and

Hollywood has big buildings

and

she doesn't see why we can't go to Tennessee to see Hannah Montana

and

she thinks that maybe Hannah Montana moved to HOLLYWOOD

and

she would like to wear ONLY dresses

And

She

Told

Me

ALLLLL

That

At

Least

Ten

Times.

along with a thousand other things.

She talked ALL DAY.

The end.

(and it's ONLY "the end" because she is finally in bed!)

1 comment:

The Cowans said...

omg...I think she and Connelly are soul mates. There are actually days that I have to sshhhssshhh her because it is as if she is raping my ear. i love her, I love her more than life itself. But I also love silence. And I don't remember what that sounds like!