Saturday, August 29, 2009

on the road.... story of my life (I love my life story by the way)


We packed up the girls and headed for Jacksonville yesterday evening. We're having a girls weekend full of the zoo a childrens museum, the beach and whatever they want to eat and see- Kid4 would pick McDonalds and who could blame her it's American Girl toys! Kid2 would rather eat at a cool place downtown- we can accomadate both girls I'm sure.

Today we are heading to the zoo to spend the afternoon gawking at caged animals and ooing and awwwing over how cute they are and reminding Kid4 that NO! We cannot touch or take them home. After the zoo we are meeting good friends for dinner downtown.

Tomorrow we are hitting the childrens museum (It's suppose to rain tomorrow) and then heading home after a great meal somewhere else... somewhere over the great blue bridge! Kid4 loves the great big blue bridge, thats what we call it, I don't know what Jacksonville-onians call it. It's beautiful at night, I know that.

Have a good weekend friends, we will and of course I'll fill you in on our great adventures later, next week, maybe even tonight if Im not whipped from a day of zoo-ing!

Wish you were here Bat Girl!

P.S. I got a haircut yesterday afternoon so thats my new hair... you know much the same but oh' so different, oh' so much better. Can I just say thanks to Holly for a great cut, excellent conversation and I think I better come in every morning for you to fix my hair... (you should see me today girl!) ...I could bring coffee (or Mt Dew)...!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey there! Nice to see YOU! Love the hair. Y'all have a great weekend ~ sounds like your off to a great start! :)