Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not as welcoming to some


I had a visitor this afternoon.
I LOVE visitors!
I was not as welcoming to this guy as I am usually.
Mr. B. came home and rescued me from this Georgia King Snake.
I have to say though that the snake was pretty friendly. We knew he lived in the front garden and have been happy to have him as he keeps mice and other snakes away but I really didn't want him to move into the garage!
I was on the phone with Mr. B. when I discovered him, he could tell I was kind of freaking out.
He rushed home to save this damsel in distress.
Thank God for a sweet husband to save me!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

If that thing was on my driveway, you would be able to hear me scream all the way to GA!!! Yuck!!! We have little garden snakes around here quite a bit and I HATE THEM! The dogs usually chase them under the fence though. :)

wabisabigirl said...

YUK!!!!