Wednesday, August 19, 2009

finding a fantastic family

you know how I am about putting other peoples pictures on my blog if I haven't asked them... so here is the M family,
but trust me they are not this blurry in person!

Our Big Girls husband the perfect man has the most amazing family! I was expecting them to be great because he’s great but WOW, I was blown away by their kindness, compassion and understanding towards others.

Wonderful families are really hard to come by and I feel so blessed to have met this family and am looking forward to having a long time friendship with them, getting to know and love them even more.

Isn’t that big girl such a great judge of character?! I am so impressed with her!

Dear M. family,
What an amazing family you are! I was more than impressed by each and every one of you! I watched you so close during this very quick weekend and wondered many times how you raised such pleasant, caring and unselfish kids. I just wanted to spend all day picking your brains so I could follow your lead and use all your parenting secrets on my children. I was in awe at the closeness of your kids and how kind they both were to others! I have prayed many times since that weekend and thanked God for the opportunity to meet you and how blessed my “big girl” is to have you for her family too!

Thanks for a wonderful weekend and I can’t wait to hang out with you again really soon!

No comments: