Wednesday, August 12, 2009

exhaustion, beauty, stories and time


Remember when I wrote this post?
Little did I know that we would top that drive by driving 3500 miles in 6 days.
Two days to get there.
Two days spent in Colorado.
Two days home.

AND

I'm tired, exhausted really...

I'm trying to play catch up at home ...

Laundry, making weekly menu's, unpacking, you know... all the stuff you do when you get home...


I'll fill you in on the trip as soon as I can see straight again.


******************************************************************************


I'll just give you a few little hints about my trip.


**Our Big Girl's new husband's family is utterly amazing and I was impressed beyond belief!


**She looked stunning and I have the pictures to prove it!


**I drove a route that almost cut my heart out on the way home and almost bored me to tears on the way there.


**Eyes aren't meant to drive for 16 hours


**chicken pox showed us mercy


**Colorado IS God's country


**she cut off her nose to spite her face and other lessons from mean people


**Best friends, sisters and memories that are never forgotten

**falling in love with a whole family years ago and loving them no matter what the circumstances


Can't wait to write it all down and share it with you all...

How about I start tomorrow?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Glad y'all made it home safely. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the wedding pictures!!! Leave all the chores and get some sleep! :)