Friday, July 3, 2009

Mt. Perfect comes to me!

My good friend Linda from Mt. Perfect and her kids are coming to visit us and I'm trying to plan the best trip possible for her and her kids. Linda and I have been friends for years. She was so sweet to me and always invited me over for playgroup when Kid4 was a baby. Since then we have become great friends and I can't imagine how dull my life would be without her!

Here are my plans-

Sunday-
Church
make a picnic lunch to have at the aviation museum
play at the park there and have a snack
head home for dinner and swimming

Monday-
Lane packing company in the morning while it's still cool
lunch at Lane packing company
Monkey Joes is a great place for kids to hang out and stay cool.
dinner at home and swimming

Tuesday-
making bird feeders while it's still cool in the morning then head out for
Free kids movie at the theater
picnic at home
Big children’s museum for the hot afternoon
home for dinner and a swim.

Wednesday-
morning head to Macon to look at the big Victorians and beautiful downtown
smaller children’s museum for a few hours.
late afternoon bowling
home for dinner and swim

Thursday-
Moms day-no kids! Bat Girl and I are taking her to Juliette Georgia to eat at the Whistle Stop cafe and wander around Juliette... its gorgeous! Her kids are staying home with my kids. It’s a mom’s day off and Mr. B. will order pizza and make sure everyone’s safe and happy, while us girls munch on fried green tomatoes and enjoy the Whistle stop cafe!

What do you think? Am I missing anything? Does it sound like a good vacation for kids? My Kid4 and her second son are almost the exact same age so it’s really like a little vacation for her too. She will enjoy spending time with her buddy and seeing all these fun places too.

Tomorrow I’ll post the menu… You’ll probably want to come too and that’s okay, I love company!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Sounds like you have planned a great week! Hey, I meant to tell ya - hubby's brother is a school teacher in McDonough, GA. We try to get over there every Sept./Oct. to visit them and catch a game (he's a coach for the high school).

Also, hubby was in Macon last year for 10 weeks "fixing" a restaurant because the GM got fired. We almost had to move there, but we got out of it! Maybe one of these days, our paths will cross IRL! It would be fun to meet somewhere and have lunch!

Have a great weekend! :-)