Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A visit to Razor family farms

** These pictures are taken off of the Razor Family Farms blog. Lacy is an amazing photographer, cook, decorater and home maker. GO NOW and check her out!**

Guess what I’m doing today? You’ll never guess…
Let me give you a hint… Goats, homemade cheese, the best bread in Georgia…

Bat Girl and I are packing up and heading out to west Georgia to spend a day at Razor family farms with my friend Lacy. Lacy and I have only “e-met” (patent pending) but we are making it official tomorrow. I’m excited to actually meet her for real, see the goats, and get a good look at her gorgeous family farm.

Don’t worry, I will take lots of pictures, well let me rephrase that, Bat Girl will take lots of pictures, remember she doesn’t like to be in pictures. I’ll write a whole post on why she doesn’t like to be in pictures one day but for now let’s just leave it at she doesn’t like how she looks in pictures. I on the other hand don’t mind a good ol’ picture.

Pictures, stories and fun to follow.

1 comment:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Just wantred to stop by and thank you for visiting me. I'm so sorry about my crazy eye. Ugh!!

I hope you had fun!

Blessings,
Lacy