Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day menu

*still cooking*

We ate GAH-REAT today!

I made the Pioneer womans ribs (not her ACTUAL ribs but you know what I mean) with my own twist and Mr. B. is smoking them on the big green egg... um! YUM! We're also having her baked beans with my own twist of course, I don't really like green bell peppers but I really trust PW's opinion so I used them. I also added some parsley and a few other things that I love, I'm sure she'd aprove. I'm also making her bacon cheddar biscuits.... I'm using the real recipe no changes. I can't wait to try them. I love her recipes, she is a cook after my own heart! And who doesn't want to get cooking in that great kitchen of hers?

For dessert Im trying to imitate my favorite banana pudding from downtown Macon. Bat Girl and I are getting real tired of driving 45 minutes for dessert! We're also having individual peach and bluberry cobblers leftovers from yesterday.

It's been a YUMMERIFIC day!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'd say... sounds delish. I'm going to have to go check out that bacon, cheddar biscuit recipe. I luuuuv me a biscuit! :)