Thursday, September 17, 2009

This evening
Kid4- Guys do you know anything special about Ricky Rectangle?
Us- no, do you?
Kid4Italic- His sides ARE NOT the same size! He has two long sides and one short side!
Us- Oh, thats neat
****************************************
This morning-
lets set the scene. I am driving Kid4 to school and putting on my makeup at the same time.
Kid4- are you putting on your make-up?
me- yes
Kid4- AND driving?
me- yes, do you have a problem with that?
Kid4- well I would rather that you looked at the street instead
me- uuuuuh... ummmmm.... okay.

Lets be honest, she's right. So I dropped her off at school with no make-up!
*****************************************
she wants to write a story about 3 little ants so this morning I was telling her how to spell the words and she said "We can't start without Once upon a time".
What was I thinking?!

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

You're in trouble with her:) She's too smart!!!

Brandi said...

Hee,hee... kid4 is a hoot!