Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fall leaves and a little heart!


I'm starting my fall decorating... a little late Im embarassed to say.

Here's a little preview... don't judge me though, I am SO very FAR from being finished...

and have SO much more to do to the mantle... so many leaves and so little time.

I'll be working my little fall heart out this weekend and am hoping to finish by Sunday.

I'll post pictures of course!

Have a good Wednesday friends

(Bat Girl and I are going to Atlanta, we're sure to have a GREAT time)

P.S. please ignore the valentine flowers on the mantle- I forgot about them.... :o(

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Did you make the silhouettes??! I LOVE them! :)

Tara G. said...

I was about to ask the same thing Brandi did! Those are amazing! Cute new profile photo!! How's your hubby doing?