Monday, September 14, 2009



Kid4 had her very first school program last week and were beaming with pride.
She is really shy so we were unsure about how she would react to a crowd.

She marched her little self out there with her class and sang and checked out the little girl in front of her very closely with a paper towel tube/candle.

She laughed and twisted and turned and even SANG! We were thrilled.

5 is such a great age, most of the time.

I have to admitt that she is a super 5 year old nag right now so today I wasn't as thrilled with 5 as I was the day of the program... but isn't that just how parenting goes?

Thrilled one day

Horrified the next...

It's a day to day thing.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Awwww, she has the sweetest little face! What a doll. With my middle child, I haven't been thrilled with 2, 3, or 4... 5 begins Wednesday and I am hopping 5 is good!!! HAHA!