Monday, September 28, 2009

fall decorating





Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the reds, oranges and yellows that pop out of the trees and lay on the ground. Fall is a time of calm for me. By the time the leaves start falling my kids are usually settled into school and we’re in a better routine. We’re not as crazed as we were when school started. We are much more settled into our days and things run smoothly now. As the days end sooner and the nights are cooler I love to be cuddled up with Mr. B. watching the premier of our favorite shows while fall scented candles burn and fill the house with divine smells. Fall is about cooking, family and calm days for us.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Everything looks great! Are those nutcrackers? So cute.

Ashley said...

Brandi- Yes they are nutcrackers. Kid4 keeps saying "Momma why don't we have nuts!" She doesnt understand "just to look at".

Liz Harrell said...

Everything looks so fun!