Monday, September 21, 2009

hoping to skip that ol' achy breaky heart


My itty bitty teeny tiny 15 year old Kid2 has a boyfriend! We went through the boyfriend thing once before and it was a total nightmare- I’m holding out hope that it will be better this time around… please tell me I’m right! Please lie to me if I’m wrong. This will go perfectly smooth…. Right? RIGHT?!

I’m in a bit of a panic… broken hearts and 15 year old girls … well YOU know? Right? Don’t you remember being 15 and being in total love with a boy and having your heart broken? Don’t you remember the absolute horror of it all? I do! My first real love was Mike- he was a doll.

This “boyfriend” as were calling him as of today brought her flowers at work! It was a very sweet thought and she was thrilled of course! So she’s in “boyfriend heaven” right now. Flying high on “boyfriend” cloud 9… oh my, oh my!

So that’s where we are today. “Boyfriend”. Cloud nine. Flowers. Giant smile.

For her sake, let’s hope he doesn’t break her heart! She’s such a sweet girl and I just hate to think of her devastated…

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, Mr. B could have one of those... you break her heart, I break your [insert body part here] talks with the new boyfriend. I've been saying this a lot lately, but I am so glad I have boys!!!

And Kid2 is a doll! :)

Flowers said...

Nice blog with a nice picture. enjoyed going through your blog. keep it up the good work. Cheers :)

wabisabigirl said...

Oh man. Do I ever remember high school boyfriends:) Can't you just make them wait until they're like, 30??