Wednesday, April 8, 2009

please pray

My dear real life friend Stephanie’s Dad is having a quadruple bypass today. Please take a minute to pray for him, his family and friends. He is a man who has done quite a few amazing things in his life to say the least. This man HAS had an impact on others. He has never been the kind of guy to be sedentary; he has taken an active part in life. I have some great memories hiking, camping and getting into trouble at Steph's house, her Dad was always a lot of fun!

He is a father, a son a husband, a grandfather and friend. He knows about Gods plans and his mercy. Please get down on your knees and take a minute to pray for a good mans surgery, for a quick recovery and for peace to surround his family and friends. God is good, God has a plan.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm just now seeing this. I hope everything went well. I'll be praying for his recovery!

wabisabigirl said...

Thanks Ash:) His surgery was postponed. Keep praying!!