Monday, April 13, 2009

Love at first sight

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do. I always have.

The very minute I laid my eyes on Mr. B. I knew he was the one. Our life certainly hasn’t been perfect but I have always loved him.

The second I saw my children I loved them. In fact I loved them before first sight, I loved them just knowing they were there. I have a few other children that I loved the second my eyes saw them. I looked into those big brown smiling eyes and fell instantly in love with them.

Have you ever looked into the eyes of a puppy or kitten and fell instantly in love? I definitely have! When I was little I had the strict policy to look into each of my cabbage patch dolls eyes before buying them- oh I fell in love with so many!

So the other day it happened again. I was driving down the road and BAM! There it was another love in my life. I day dreamed and day dreamed about this beauty. Yesterday Mr. B. and I took a look at this new love and the inside was even more beautiful than the outside- if it’s possible!

THIS is the newest love of my life! Seriously I HAVE to have one!

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

I LOVE it too:) Get it!

Ashley said...

OOOOOOH!!! I want it SOOO bad! I just shouldn't buy it right now! seriously you should check it out online- it's the cutest thing ever!