Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas list and baking sweetness


I have just not been doing the things I normally do this month! I usually am in the Christmas spirit all month- but so far I've not recovered from my Thanksgiving trip.

I need to do the following things-

*bake cookies for my neighbors (4 families)
*bake pies for a few special neighbors
*cook anything in advance that I can
*GO TO THE POST OFFICE for petes sakes!
*clean my room (there's wrapping paper and bows all over it)
*a million other things I can't remember right now....

Kid4 and I baked cookies together tonight. We had a nice time. While we were baking, I thought of how much more we needed to do things like this. Was she a help? YES! I hate unwrapping the butter!

Merry ALMOST Christmas friends!

1 comment:

wabisabigirl said...

That's funny...I don't like unwrapping the butter either!