Thursday, December 4, 2008

five....? or two......? like it's up to her!


Kid4 has a major aversion to school. She does not want to have anything to do with anything that might have anything to do with school. She went to preschool for a few months this year and then totally absolutely freaked out and she has not been back. She is a very complex little girl so it was more than just a bad day.


Yesterday she said “Mommy, I am going to be 5 on my next birthday!” (not till June)


I said “Do you know what I am going to do when you turn 5?” --- I made a big cry face at her and pretended to cry.


She said “MOMMY I have to turn 5, that’s how it works”


I said “Well, do you know what else happens when you turn 5?”


She smiled and said “What?”


I said “you have to go to school, that’s what 5 year olds do!”


She said “OK, OK, I’ll turn 2”


I laughed!

No comments: