Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sisters








Is there anything better than sisters? I can literally remember the day that I fell in love with my baby sister. I won’t fill you in on the details because they are far too private. I took one look at that little red haired girl and fell in love for the rest of my life. I adored her every move.

I love to see my girls love each other now. I love to see them curled up in bed together watching a movie, taking a walk, playing at the park. I love to see sisters in love.

Dear sweet baby sister, I have loved you always and always will. I know I could never be the big sister you deserve but my heart wants to be perfect for you. I thought you were beautiful the day we met and I loved watching your every move, smile, and even throw up-(you know what I’m talking about). I hope the very best for you always. I also hope that even though I am so bad at expressing how I feel in words that you will know how I adore you in your heart. I do love you, I do!

No comments: