Friday, October 17, 2008

once upon a time....



On a beautiful day a long long time ago I worked and worked and looked forward to the end result.

The end result was this beautiful little boy. He is 12 now and I still think he is beautiful.

I found this sweet little picture of my littlest fellow and fell in love with him all over again.

Kid3 you are the sweetest little person I have ever met. You are patient with your friends, kind when others are not and smile even when you don’t want too. You are so smart, I am always proud of you and your grades. I love how when you get a B you feel like you need to work harder. You have a great sense of pride in yourself that is so rare. Every morning your face is smiling when you hop out of bed and I am always thrilled to see you. Your hands have always been so thick and strong, I love to see them wrapped around your handle bars riding your bike and laughing. I love your silly huge laugh, I love you Kid3. You amaze me every day. I don’t know how I got to be the lucky one to have you but I am so thankful that I am.

*picture 1 is me working hard
*picture 2 is the beautiful end result my kid3

No comments: