Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She




She is perfect at entertaining me all day and ALL night long.
She is perfect at drawing pictures on the walls.
She is perfect at talking for ten hours straight on a long drive.
She is perfect at trying on all her clothes and leaving them on the floor.
She is perfect at taking long baths and splashing all over the bathroom.
She is perfect at “helping” me cook and dropping eggs.
She is perfect at climbing into my bed when she’s scared.
She is perfect at making me blush by the things she says to others.
She is perfect at pottying in the big girl potty and using too much toilet paper.
She is perfect at growing up and getting to be a big girl.
She is perfect at encouraging me be a better person.
She is perfect at melting her Daddy’s heart.
She is perfect at loving her brothers and sisters.
She is perfect at making us all laugh until we are sick!
She is perfect.


**note to self- clone her!

No comments: