Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween past


These cute kids are the kids from my past…. Or they are my kids in the past…. Whatever.

In a kids life there are only 18 Halloweens if you’re lucky, don’t hold your breath- they don’t dress up for all of them and they certainly don’t let YOU dress them for many of them. I dressed my babies for Halloween for a long time as they lovingly realized that Halloween is really all about me and how I swoon over them because they are so cute!

The pictures above are the kids when they were very little and the one with all of the kids is the picture I made them take a few years ago because I was scared to death that it would be the last Halloween they would ALL dress up! Much to my surprise ALL my kids want to dress up again this year – I’m thrilled! Who says they are too old? You’re NEVER too old to dress up, Halloween is about enjoying your siblings, friends, having fun dressing up and eating candy!

Stay tuned for pictures of Halloween present

No comments: