Monday, January 24, 2011

Miss texty texterson

I took a nap Sunday afternoon, I had a busy and incredible weekend, but I was exhausted. I laid down and before I knew it Kid4 was tapping me between the eye brows (she likes to wake me up this way, I really DONT like it). I opened my eyes and felt irritated because WHO likes to be woken up this way and she said "Your cell phone needs to be charged and I can't plug it in"… and I sat up in silence…. How could she know my cell phone needed to be charged? WHY did she have my cell phone? How long did she have my cell phone? WHAT did she DO with my cell phone (because she IS a caller)… I tried to shake off my sleep and I said "what are you doing with my cell phone"? and she said as if I was absurd to ask; "I WAS texting Daddy."

This was the conversation I found on my phone-

Kid4- Dad

Mr. B.- yes

Kid4- I. CABOT. WATE. TO. SEE. YOU.

Mr. B. - I can't wait to see you again too love bird.

Kid4- IT. WILL. BE. SO. HARD. TO. GO. TO. SLEEP.

Mr. B.- I know what you mean. Maybe you should call me when you go to bed so I can kiss you over the phone


No comments: