Saturday, January 15, 2011

the amnesty sink

*amnesty*
an official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses. An undertaking by the authorities (parents) to take no action against specific offenses and during a fixed period.

Wednesday night I realized that there were just 3 small plates in my cupboard and no matter how many times I did the dishes, they weren't multiplying… I was really sad about it.

I had an idea…

I said to my boys; "I seem to have no small plates, I am going to give you THIS night as an amnesty dish night, no consequences, I will wash them, just give them back, no questions asked.

I woke up to this-
Does this seem a little ridiculous to YOU TOO? I mean WOW… can I just say THEY ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO EAT DOWNSTAIRS!!!!! WHY ARE BIG KIDS SUCH A PAIN ???

Im not even going to consider amnesty laundry night… I might get buried alive!
:(

No comments: