Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NON sleepy Mc sleepersons!

What do you think about when you can't sleep? Kid4 thinks of numbers. She writes lists and does math problems. (I seriously doubt thats normal). I write stories... I think back on all the memories I have made with my children and laugh and smile wondering how my life would have been if I hadn't had a car... (*GASP*) I decorate, make wreaths, hang things on a plain wall in my head... I think of what I'll do while Mr. B.'s gone and if I will strangle any of the children. I wonder if i'll look back on my life and feel like I have done and seen enough. My mind is a busy place to be. Kid4 and I couldn't sleep the other night so we cuddled into her bed, took a few pictures and talked about earrings, math, Paul Bunyan and Annie Oakley. We're fun like that!

No comments: