Friday, November 5, 2010

late night figuring


I absolutely adore my little goosey! I'm sure by now you already know that. She is so fun, it's so refreshing to have a little one in the house still.

She loves math, I mean LOVES it. She is always figuring this problem or that, she is in love with numbers. Last night in the middle of the night she shined her little princess flashlight in my eye and told me she couldn't sleep. She was too hot, she was too excited to play at Hannah's today and she was coughing. I sent her back to bed but thought I better check on her. So as I made my way up the stairs I could see her lamp was on. I opened her door and there she sat with a marker and a piece of paper doing..... MATH! She told me that she was going to work on "fact families" till she got tired again.

I smiled all the way back to bed, she was up in the middle of the night doing MATH- I LOVE IT! Aren't kids the greatest? (you know mostly ... when they're not driving you up the wall!!)

No comments: