Wednesday, September 17, 2008

please take the road less traveled!


This is for my Dad. He taught me the "road less traveled", thanks Dad!

ROAD LESS TRAVELED


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth


Then took the other as just as fair

And having perhaps the better claim

Because it was grassy and wanted wear

Though as for that, the passing there

Had worn them really about the same


And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet, knowing how way leads onto way

I doubted if I should ever come back


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence

Two roads diverged in a wood

And I took the one less traveled by

And that has made all the difference


~Robert Frost~


I promise- if you take the road less traveled even though it may be a longer, harder one, the road less traveled leads to hapiness. Trust me. Try it.

No comments: