Monday, September 22, 2008

home again, home again, jiggety jig!


I’m headed off to Mt Perfect tomorrow to see Bat Girl! Who knows what trouble we may get into…. There was that time we “looked into” the old man’s house and fell through the porch…. The time when we “broke into” the nursing home when the doors were locked because it was past visiting hours and we wanted to see Grammie…. The great big vacant house in town that we just HAD to see….oh I shouldn’t bore you with the details- TRUST ME- We have a “yam” good time!

Bat Girl and I will hang out, have fun, be loud and laugh our selves sick. We’ll gain ten pounds and love every second of it. We’ll abandon our husbands for the weekends and make our children watch themselves! I can’t wait to see you Bat Girl. I hope to laugh so hard I …. Well you know!

Till the fun begins!
-Bat Girl, do we really look like that?

No comments: