Monday, September 29, 2008

monkeyin' around in Mt Perfect




Bat Girl and I are counterparts, partners in crime, two peas in a pod, and the chicken and the egg from the minute we met so very long ago. We have spent every minute possible together from then until now. We prefer to live close, share our kids, dogs, meals, cleaning supplies, etc. We are separated by 800 miles now and I miss her.

She and I laughed ourselves sick, we talked our throats dry, we spent every minute trying to catch up on things we had forgotten to talk about over the phone, and loved every minute of it. We visited old friends and definitely made the most of the few days we had together- thanks for the fun Bat Girl!

This weekend at home was fair weekend; it’s partly why we went to visit. Kid2 was at the fair every single night and loved it. Bat Girl and I took kids Friday night. At the fair my youngest was a total freak! She has sensory processing disorder so the fair was a little much for her. She was a wild mess the whole time. The picture above is her with her good buddy and her new friend monkey. If you know her, you know that this is highly unusual behavior for her to hold a monkey and also smile for a picture. I was shocked and thrilled to see her doing it. Yes I did think about the animal cruelty factor… yes I feel a little guilty for supporting the whole thing…. Enough said.

I love Mt. Perfect! It was beautiful weather, fun with friends and as always wonderful memories made!

No comments: