Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US! 19 years and counting...


Dear Mr. B.

My lifetime, long time and forever and ever partner Happy Anniversary to you. I often look back at our life and how we started so young and can’t believe we’re here… at this stage of our lives. I often look at our kids and can’t believe they are almost grown. Can you believe that time flew by this quickly?

I have always felt lucky to have you. It’s very hard to put nineteen years into words, to write on paper the things that we have witnessed, been through, loved and lost together… Its very hard for me to describe my love for you, a forever kind of love, a love we worked for and appreciate.

I love you Mr. B. I love you for the hard worker that you are, for the man that you have grown to be, for the father that you are to our children and to our children’s friends. I love you for loving me despite my many flaws and millions of quirks. I love you for being you, for being honest and for loving me back.

Thank you for nineteen years, for the best memories a woman could ask for and thank you in advance for a lifetime well spent on a good man.

I’ll always love you,

Mr. B.’s wife

1 comment:

wabisabigirl said...

Very sweet! Happy anniversary to you two!