Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet Weezy!


Dear Amazing girl,

Happy birthday to you! Can I just say how proud of you I am? You are just so smart and so amazing in a million different ways.

I love you, I have loved you for years and I’m so glad you’re ours! You are the best listener, your heart is pure gold, and your sense of humor is unmatchable! I love to listen to you talk with that cute voice and that darling little giggle. I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world my girl!

Weezy, thanks for being the very special, very smart and very genuine girl that you are! Thanks for accepting our family the way we are and joining us with no judgments. You fit right in; you are one of us now and I thank God for you. I wouldn’t want to go forward without you, I love you like a daughter and I will love you forever. I feel so blessed to have met you and to meet your friends (I love me some Ambaroo)

I’ll love you forever and always Weezy…. Happy Birthday little girl!

No comments: