Saturday, April 3, 2010

EXHAUSTION and ALIVE again...

Are you ever so tired and weary that you feel like you can't take another step, another look at the world, another breath? I get tired as a mom, I think all moms do. Sometimes I feel like I can't take another step towards anything, not my kitchen, not my laundry room, not my bed, nothing. Somedays when a different kid is sick everyday all week and I never have a moment alone I feel like I want to jump into my car and drive until the road ends.

something magical happens those tired, breathless days. Teenagers. You know the same teenagers who are wearing me out? Yeah... those kids, take me to lunch, do something special for me or give me a hug that fills me with energy again. Just when I think I can't take another step one of my many kids smile at me and ask if I'm okay or if they can do anything for me.

I walk again, I breath again, I sleep again, Im me again.

Those darn kids.... they're tricky and lovable like that!

No comments: