Saturday, October 17, 2009

bumble bee, bumble bee where are you?

(Photo by O. N. H.)
I’m single parenting for a few days
I have
mentioned before I don’t enjoy being a single parent.
I need Mr. B. to help me with the kids.
He is such a busy bee when he is at home.
He is buzzing here, there and everywhere.
He is picking up and dropping off kids,
he helps take the kiddos to Dr. appointments for shots and check up’s,
he is a fabulous dentist taker and picker-upper,
he’s the greatest dance and football dropper offer.

Do you want to know his secret?
He’s always buzzing here and there and he never slows down.
He is an impressive person, someone to admire and adore.
He gets more done than humanly possible-
I’m serious, you’d be impressed.

If you don’t believe me
I’ll send him to you once he’s done with my list.
Don’t worry, MY list is only a few hundred miles long…
I love you Mr. B. please come home soon!
(plus, YOUR kids are a real handful!)

No comments: