Monday, October 5, 2009

It's almost THAT time again!

Kid4 Last year

I love Fall. I love the cool weather and the pumpkin carving and the fall cooking! I'm looking forward to the apple festival in Elijay and the corn maze at Lane packing company. I love picking pumpkins out at the pumpkin patch and then planning out how were going to carve them! I love sipping hot chocolate on the porch while our hands are all slimy from pulling the pumpkin seeds out of the pumpkin.

What are your favorite fall traditions?

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

I love fall too! We did our pumpkins this week...so fun:)

wabisabigirl said...

Yeah, Ben's been gone all week so I wanted something fun for the kids to do everyday (ok, almost everyday!). We did a simple one with a printed out owl mask from Martha Stewart Living.com so all I had to do was hollow it out (with "help" :) and cut eye holes. So the eyes glow:) It's cute.